10 questions to get you thinking about: Where am I? as it relates to your work.
Work Questions and Thoughts
- Describe your current work experience.
- Are you happy with the current job you have?
- How many hours do you work a day, week, or month?
- What do you do in your job?
- Talk about your boss.
- Talk about your coworkers.
- Does this job challenge you or are you bored?
- Does the work you are doing matter to you?
- Does the current job fit your personal interests and goals?
- Are you growing and learning at work?
As you evaluate your answers to these questions, you can get a feel for where you stand with your current work situation. What changes do you need to make? For more insight, check out the LifeMap assessment or read this post on work.